Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chichilla Tank Centre


Poly tank manufacturer
Western Downs Qld


from Don Matthews
to
chelle@chinchillatanks.com.au
Sep 22, 2008
subject recycling spent poly tank


I notice you sell poly rainwater tanks and wondered if you could help me.

I want to buy a poly rainwater tank but before doing so would like to know if it can be recycled when it eventually is broken down by sunlight. I want to think I would be doing the right thing by the environment and that it will be recycled at the end.

Also how long can I expect a tank to last before it needs replacing? Some manufacturers give a 25 year guarantee while others only 10 years. There seems to be a big difference here and I am a bit confused - one suggests I might get 25+ years while the other only 10+ years. Can you shed any light on this?

Thanks for your help

Don Matthews

-----------------------------------------------------------



No response
-----------------------------------------------

from Don Matthews
to chelle@chinchillatankcentre.com.au
Oct 3, 2008
Re: Recycling spent poly tank
mailed-by gmail.com

Dear Chichilla Tanks,

Could you please acknowledge and respond to my email.

Thanks
Don Matthews

------------------------------------------------

No comments: