Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Halgan

Poly tank manufacturers
Sydney NSW


from Don Matthews
sales@halgan.com.au
Sep 23, 2008
Recycling spent poly tank
mailed-by gmail.com

Dear Halgan,
I notice you manufacture poly rainwater tanks and wondered if you could help me.I am wanting to buy a poly tank but would like to know if it can be recycled when it eventually is broken down by sunlight. I would like to think I was doing the right thing by the environment in buying a tank which can be recycled at the end of its life.

Thanks for your help
Don Matthews


----------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Readers should note that Mr Don Burke has now withdrawn his support for Mr Matthews, having seen how erratic and irrational has become his behaviour. See Mitre 10 posts '09