Monday, September 29, 2008

Bailey Tanks (Bailey Rotomould) VIC

Bailey Rotomould
Manufacturer
Currum Downs Vic
-----------------------------------------------------------


from Don Matthews
to sean@baileyrotomould.com.au
Sep 29, 2008 5:15 PM
Recycling spent poly tank
mailed-by gmail.com

Dear Sean,


I notice you manufacture poly rainwater tanks and wondered if you could help me.I am wanting to buy a poly tank but would like to know if it can be recycled when it eventually is broken down by sunlight. I would like to think I was doing the right thing by the environment in buying a tank which can be recycled at the end of its life.

Thanks for your help

Don Matthews


----------------------------------------------------
No response
---------------------------------------------------

fromDon Matthews <donmatthews7@gmail.com>
tosean@baileyrotomould.com.au
Mon, Dec 1, 2008
subject: Recycling spent poly tank
mailed-bygmail.com

Would you please acknowledge and respond to my email

Thankyou
Don Matthews

-------------------------------------------------------
No response
------------------------------------------------------

No comments: