Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TO OVERCOME YOUR SHYNESS


From: Don Matthews
To: Leisa Donlan CEO ARMA
Copy to: undisclosed recipients
16 Feb 2009

Dear Leisa,

You seem rather shy in coming forward to answer my questions.

To help overcome your shyness I am going to post my questions in the form of mini debates. Look at the
http://thegreataustralianpolytankdebate weblog . You will see I have created a debate between yourself and me. I have called this 'Debate 1 Please provide evidence' This is where you get a chance to answer my questions to an Australian audience who I am inviting to come along (and bring their picnic rugs, eskys and friends).

It is important this be brought out in the open for public discussion and debate. It is just the beginning of a number of mini debates being planned for this year. I will be engaging in debate with the many others who have contacted me over the past 6 months claiming poly tanks can be recycled. It is fair because we now both have a chance to say what we think and question each other in front of an Australian audience. I can't think of anything fairer, can you?

Don Matthews APTCIG
Australian Poly Tank Concerned Individuals Group
"we're aiming for transparency, and we shoot from the hip"

No comments: