Wednesday, February 18, 2009

THANKYOU FOR YOUR HELP

Dear Leisa,

It has been very remiss of me not to have got back to you sooner on this. My apologies.

I wanted to thank you for all your efforts in helping to get The Great Australian Poly Tank Debate off the ground. Without your help it would not have been possible.

Your Cease and Desist started the ball rolling then your Court of Law action gave it that much-needed rocket fuel to launch the Debate. This then put the idea in my mind of a Peoples Court. We look forward to the Peoples Court vs Court of Law Debate. I hope your preparations are coming along nicely.

Thankyou one again for your support and to the members of your Association in this historic landmark environmental debate Australia is about to witness.

Don Matthews
APTCIG
Australian Poly Tank Concerned Individuals Group
"pushing for a cleaner environment"

No comments: