Wednesday, March 25, 2009

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE OUR LEADER


A MESSAGE FROM THE AUSTRALIAN POLY TANK CONCERNED
INDIVIDUALS GROUP TO THE AUSTRALIAN POLY TANK INDUSTRY

Don’t underestimate our leader.
He’s aiming for transparency –
and he shoots from the hip

“I want this all out in the open.
Total transparency.
If UV-degraded plastic can be
recycled produce me the evidence”

don matthews
leader APTCIG



“I admire your mission for the truth. Your action helps to wake us up to industry's tricks of the trade. ”
“I just wanted to say stick to your guns! I don't like to see the little guy being pushearound.” (Cassie)
“Congratulations on your working through this issue” (James Porteous Managing Editor ECOS)
“All the best in your endeavours” (Steve Payne Editor Organic Gardener)
“Keep up the good work” (Beck Lowe Cydonia Permaculture)
“Congratulations. You’re on the money” (Don Burke)
birth of origin donmatthews7 studio adelaide 23 march 2009

No comments: