Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Superior Tanks


from Don Matthews
to info@superiortanks.com.au
Oct 15, 2008
Recycling spent poly tank
mailed-by gmail.com

Dear Superior Tanks,

I notice you manufacture poly rainwater tanks and wondered if you could help me.

I am wanting to buy a poly tank but would like to know if it can be recycled when it eventually is broken down by sunlight. I would like to think I was doing the right thing by the environment in buying a tank which can be recycled at the end of its life.

Thanks for your help

Don Matthews

--------------------------------------------

from jamie
to Don Matthews
Oct 15, 2008
Re: Recycling spent poly tank
mailed-by bigpond.com

Hi,
Yes they can be but they wont brake down for at least 30 years.
Regards jamie

------------------------------------------

No comments: