Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mitre 10 Normanville SA

Mitre 10
Normanville SA
Retailer
-------------------------------------------------------
Don Matthews <donmatthews7@gmail.com>tospil@ozemail.com.au
dateFri, Jun 12, 2009 at 10:53 AMsubjectRecycling UV degraded poly tankmailed-bygmail.com

Dear Mitre 10 Normanville,


I believe you sell Teampoly plastic rainwater tanks and wondered if you could help me.

I am thinking of buying a poly tank but would like to know if it can be recycled when it eventually is broken down by sunlight. I would like to think I was doing the right thing by the environment in buying a tank which can be recycled at the end of its life.

Thanks for your help,
Don Matthews
---------------------------------------------------------
fromDon Matthews <donmatthews7@gmail.com>tospil@ozemail.com.au
dateWed, Jun 17, 2009 at 11:39 AMsubjectRe: Recycling UV degraded poly tankmailed-bygmail.com

Would you please acknowledge and respond to my email.


Thankyou,
Don Matthews
---------------------------------------------------------
fromDon Matthews <
donmatthews7@gmail.com>tospil@ozemail.com.au
dateMon, Jun 22, 2009 at 5:24 PMsubjectRe: Recycling UV degraded poly tankmailed-bygmail.com

Could you please contact Teampoly and ask what they advise you tell a customer like me asking if their tanks can be recycled when UV- degraded by sunlight at the end of their life. Please forward their response on to me at
donmatthews7@gmail.com

Thanking you in anticipation
Don Matthews
Concerned Individual
-------------------------------------------------------
Police have banned further questioning to the South Australian Mitre 10 chain (S/C Jepps Sturt Police). Why? Are people beginning to feel uncomfortable with my investigations?

No comments: